Global logistics, UK and Ireland distribution, warehouse storage, customised contract packaging and worldwide freight services
Always evolving our flexible, cost-effective and innovative logistics services, our in-house customisation and contract packaging solutions offer highly skilled, bespoke and dedicated packaging for your unique needs.
We have recently expanded our Contract Packing capabilities to remain ahead of the competition; a 40,000 square foot extension means we have been able to install a high-spec, bespoke conveyor belt system with automatic in-line labellers and ink jet coding, making us market leaders in the gifting production sector. We’ve further invested in an additional line including an automatic erector to enable shelf ready packaging, meaning your merchandise leaves us retailer display ready.
From promotional packs to seasonal packaging and new product launches – you tell us what you need and we’ll make it happen. We can source all kinds of packaging and offer a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Gift set management
- Shelf-ready packaging
- Shrink wrapping
- Remedial re-work
- Automatic L-sealing
- Retail pallet displays
- Bar code labelling
- POS display
- Flow Wrapping
We have strict quality controls, and our clean-room packaging happens in our hepa-filtered, temperature-controlled facility. This means we can offer packaging services to industries where hygiene is a priority, like food and pharmaceutical.
- By-hand assembly
- Clean-room facilities
- Quality inspection
Our customisation packaging service is unrivalled, perfectly located and can accommodate the needs of any product, of any shape and size. We’ve enjoyed many long-standing partnerships with global brands, so we’ve made substantial investments into our facilities and equipment over the years, to support even more…
- Purchased Harland automatic labeller to support large-scale L’Oréal project.
- Acquired Liberty Contract Packing.
- Bought and installed full-time operating manual sleeving line, with hot air blowers.
- Bought and installed fully automatic L-sealer.
- Implemented Access Supply Chain MRP Management software.
- Set up plastic and cardboard waste compactors – achieving 100% recycling rate.
- Purchased two Adpack shrink wrappers.
- Built primary manipulation room for quality inspections.
- Bought automatic sleeve applicator, with full steam line.
- Invested in extra 50,000 square feet of assembly area to process 1 million seasonal gift packs.