Global logistics, UK and Ireland distribution, warehouse storage, customised contract packaging and worldwide freight services
Account Leader/Administrator - 4 on 4 off night shift
Salary: £12.17 per hour
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Fraser Place, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1ED
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off shift patterns, 6pm to 6am covering Monday – Sunday including Bank Holidays
Annual Leave Entitlement: 20 days
We are looking for a highly organised, customer focussed Account Leaders/Administrator to join our team at a brand new, exciting Warehouse in the heart of Trafford Park, Manchester with excellent transport links, with free parking for those who drive or just a 5 minute walk from Trafford Park train station for those who prefer to get public transport! There will be plenty of opportunity to grow and develop within the business, progressing to Supervisor (and higher!) positions if you have what it takes.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Responsible for the correct supervision and control of allocated customers stock.
- To maximise efficiencies to ensure customer service criteria’s are maintained at all times.
- To promote customer service excellence at all times.
- Provide daily/weekly reports for submission to customers as necessitated by the needs of our customers and or business.
- Perpetual monitoring of staff ensuring all service criteria’s are met by both warehouse and operations.
- Identify system and control improvements to enhance our services to the customer.
- To prepare and monitor all paperwork for both order entry for receipts and picking for despatch, to ensure all systems, procedures and stock integrity is in accordance with the customers’ requirements and the requirements of our business.
- To assist subordinates in ensuring all aspects of the requirements of the customer/business are maintained at all times.
- To ensure all internal KPI measures are updated within agreed time frames.
- To ensure all/any customer failures are reported and escalated without delay.
- To perpetuate continuous improvement within all responsibilities.
- To ensure company HSE, quality, and HACCP procedures are maintained.
- To ensure site security is maintained at all times.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Great team player
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Problem solving skills
Interview dates: We will be flexible around you
Application process: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for in the subject header of the email.
We are an equal opportunties employer whom encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
AGENCIES NEED NOT ENQUIRE - Thank you.