Global logistics, UK and Ireland distribution, warehouse storage, customised contract packaging and worldwide freight services
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Fraser Place, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1ED
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Annual Leave Entitlement: 28 days including bank holidays
AKW part of Kinaxia Logistics are looking to recruit a Group Account Manager to manage customer relations, communications, reporting and data analysis across Kinaxia Group continually striving to improve performance and efficiencies for are largest customer Account
- To fully comprehend the contract of AKW,s number one customer and AKW warehousing contracts servicing requirements of the customer and provide regular reports against those standards. This may in time also include any contracts established between AKW and Group companies.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working partnerships with external and internal parties including the customer AKW transport and other group companies.
- To be the principle point of contact for TWE in relation to any service issues throughout Kinaxia Group companies
- To manage all customer data in relation to KPIs, forecasting, financial matters, profiling and non-conformance, identifying trends and strategies to improve service and efficiencies
- To lead the Kinaxia Group relationship with the customer, providing pro-active communication, and feedback in relation to all contractual and non-contractual matters, and manage joint initiatives to improve the proposition
- To ensure all non-conformances are investigated and recorded where appropriate on the RR9 report. These must in a timely manner be investigated and analysed to show trends and provide recommendations/solutions to Kinaxia and customers
- Monthly completion and submission of KPIs including contractual and the RR3 with resultant trend analysis and improvement recommendations
- To schedule, organise, chair, and minute regular customer review meetings, timely distribution of information both before and after the meeting and resolution of all resultant action points. To encompass Conference and F2F meetings
- To establish and be accountable for detailed customer contracts customer service procedures throughout Kinaxia Group
- To work closely with the senior leadership teams of our contract customers and the Kinaxia Group in strategic matters to enhance the working relationship
- To develop and encourage Kinaxia Group cross functional activity to lead to improved levels of service
- Ability to manage contracts and multifaceted relationships
- Analytical with excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to handle pressure and make time critical decisions
- High levels of integrity combined with commitment to good governance
- Energetic, highly motivated with excellent customer facing skills
- Effective team player working cooperatively to achieve business goals of the partnership
- Results focused with a detailed and thorough approach to problem solving
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, DB) preferably with knowledge of WMS, TMS & E-Bond Systems
- Ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- In depth understanding of quality procedures and relevant legal standards
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes