Global logistics, UK and Ireland distribution, warehouse storage, customised contract packaging and worldwide freight services
Account Leader 4 on 4 off - DAYS
Salary: £11.20 - £11.93
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Fraser Place, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1ED
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off 06:00 - 18:00
Annual Leave Entitlement: 28 days including bank holidays
AKW are a prestigious 3PL company at the forefront of the logistics industry working with multiple well known blue chip brands. You will have the opportunity to join a company where we invest in the development of our staff, giving you an opportunity to follow an amazing career path. If you are a self starter, lively, ambitious individual with the determination to succeed in life we are the employer for you!!! As part of a wider group of logistic companies, we have the progression and opportunities to propel your career journey within our ever growing operation. If this spikes your interest we want to hear from you today.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Accountable for the correct supervision and control of allocated customers stock.
- To maximise efficiencies to ensure customer service criteria are maintained at all times.
- To promote customer service excellence at all times.
- All transport order planning and communications.
- Ensure HMRC compliance when allocating and despatching customer orders.
- Special delivery order management.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
- Proactively look for operational improvements.
- Deal with and help resolve day to day operational issues.
- Provide daily/weekly reports for submission to customers as necessitated by the needs of our customers and or business.
- Perpetual monitoring of staff ensuring all service criteria’s are met by both warehouse and operations.
- Identify system and control improvements to enhance our services to the customer.
- To prepare and monitor all paperwork for both order entry for receipts and picking for despatch, to ensure all systems, procedures and stock integrity is in accordance with the customers’ requirements and the requirements of our business.
- To assist subordinates in ensuring all aspects of the requirements of the customer/business are maintained at all times.
- To ensure all internal KPI measures are updated within agreed time frames.
- To ensure all/any customer failures are reported and escalated without delay.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Great team player
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Problem solving skills
Interview dates: We will be flexible around you
We are an equal opportunities employer whom encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes