Global logistics, UK and Ireland distribution, warehouse storage, customised contract packaging and worldwide freight services
Warehouse Supervisor (nights) 4 on 4 off
Salary: £11.95 - £13.84 per hour dependant upon skills, experience and shift
Contract type: 4 on 4 off
Location: K333, Fraser Place, Trafford Park
Working Hours: 44 hours per week
Annual Leave Entitlement: 28 days per year (including bank holidays)
We are looking for a natural-born leader who has exceptional communication, organisation and people management skills, to join our Supervisor team. You will need to be professional in your approach, with a genuine passion for driving results through your most important asset – your people.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- To direct operations within the Warehouse.
- To achieve set targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring stock accuracy is maintained
- Ensure all stock transactions are carried out correctly, in a timely manner and ensure both physical and system matches
- Maximise efficiencies throughout the warehouse, prioritising and assigning workloads.
- Being the first point of contact for any employee issues, resolving them in a timely, fair manner.
- Leading and motivating your team to ensure your KPI’s are achieved and our customers are happy.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong leadership and management skills, preferably within a Warehouse environment.Strong role model who demonstrates a personal commitment to high standards or integrity and professionalism.
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You need to be a people’s person; we’re looking for you to engage with your team to deliver the best results to our customers.
- A focus on health and safety, ensuring you and your team operate in a safe place for everyone to work.
Interview dates: We will be flexible around you
Application process: Please email your CV to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for in the subject header of the email.
AGENCIES NEED NOT ENQUIRE - THANK YOU